Benefits of Partnering with Rawls Court Communications
- I come from and administrative/marketing
background, not an art school/ad agency background so you'll benefit from my
business experience as well as my creative abilities.
- I have over 20 years of sales and marketing experience.
- I have over 15years of experience working with startup organizations.
- You can give me something like
this and I'll give you back something
- You don't have to pay a salary when you
don't have enough work to keep a part or full time employee busy. Also you don't have to hassle with payroll
taxes. Or benefits. Or sick days. Or vacation days. Or bonuses (unless
you think I deserve one!).
- You don't have to make room for another desk in your office.
- I've made a large investment in computer
hardware and software and I've learned how to use it so you don't have to.
- I'm accessible. You work long hours and weekends. I work long hours and weekends. I have customers on both
coasts so I'm typically on line from 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CST. I'll be
here when you need help. We'll communicate via phone, cell, e-mail, fax,
instant messenger or teleconferencing as needed.
- My rates are reasonable. Currently $35 USD/hour for office/clerical jobs
, $50 USD/hour for design jobs and $150USD/hour for ideas consultation.
Project plans and retainer plans are also available. Payment terms are due on receipt unless a prior arrangement is made. Payments
may be made through check, and conveniently through PayPal, or credit card via PayPal.
- You won't be surprised by my invoice.
You'll receive a written estimate outlining your options (to help you decide exactly what you want to do with
your budget), followed by a firm quote and a contract when you decide to
- I offer design time credits for referrals so by sending me business you have the potential to get your own work done
- I'll promote your business through
links on my "Clients"
pages as well as making announcements in the "News"
column on my Home page that also give me an opportunity to show off work
I've done for you. I'll also promote you through word-of-mouth by giving
referrals to other clients and my contacts.
- I'm not a flake.
I'm a good listener.
- I'm discreet. If you hire an
employee, you run the risk of training her to eventually work for your
competitor or BE your competitor! I'm happily self-employed, and intend to
stay that way. I love what I do and helping you become successful ensures my
own success. I will be pleased to sign your
- I'm a calming influence.
- I have good
- I know a really good CPA, an excellent event planner, and a premium promotional item service so if you have those
needs I can hook you up.
- I have excellent references. Real testimonials are posted throughout this site. I'll be glad to provide
contact information if you'd like to speak with any of my clients
- Remember, your initial consultation is free. So give me a call at 214/883-7209 or send
an email to me at and let's discuss getting that project off
your desk and onto mine!
<< Return Home
Read a Testimonial>>